Leaderboard
728x15

Baby Mohawk

Large Rectangle

Check out these baby picture images:


Baby Mohawk
baby picture
Image by Kiesha Jean
It's never to early for style.

♥ My pictures come from my life so they all have great meaning to me. ::: CLICK HERE ::: to learn more about my life adventure.


baby marblecake.
baby picture
Image by stephycupcake
this is my fabulous baby cousin, cole. he is six months old, and a total ham. i haven't seen him in awhile, and i wanted to get some pictures of him with betsy, so i dropped by the cousin's house this afternoon to hang out and snap some pictures.

i took a ton, and it was so hard to decide on my favorites. but these four were my top for seeing him on the chair. for about 2 minutes [and i only know the exact time because i just looked up what time was listed on the memory card, haha], cole sat on this chair without moving all around or falling off. he bumped his head a bit, and gave a little fake cry, as you can see in the fourth picture.


All nine babies in my hand
baby picture
Image by braindamaged217
Evia gave birth to nine babies this morning. This picture was taken when they were nine-hours old. :)

Banner