Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Online Photo Editor images

Large Rectangle

A few nice online photo editor images I found:



Band Meme
online photo editor
Image by Daniel Srb ben Abraham
I couldn't resist, sorry:

1: Go to Wikipedia and hit random (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random). The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2: Go to quotationspage.com and hit random (http://quotationspage.com/random.php3). The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3: Go to flickr and click on "explore the last seven days" (http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/). Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4: Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.

5: Post it with this text in the "caption" and tag the friends you want to join in.


The font choice was stylish:
Use second font from www.fontspace.com/random/fonts


fluffly_sparrow
online photo editor
Image by tcd123usa
This was a test shot. I'm thinking of getting a 300mm prime lens for birding which doesn't happen to have vibration reduction. The zoom telephoto I have now does have VR, and I've become used to it and like it. I wondered how I could do at birding with the VR off. So I ran an experiment this morning, on a cloudy day, with subjects near and far, with the ISO high and the shutter speed high. The result was promising for doing without VR. My photos were just about all sharp if I kept the shutter speed at 1/400 or faster, even though the subject bobbed a bit in the view finder.

P.S.--I love the online photo manipulation service that picnik.com provides. If you have a slow lens that takes clear but somewhat darkish photos, the auto-fix button of the picnik.com online editor will brighten your photo quite nicely. The copy of my photo above was brightened with this resource. You can compare it with the first version of the photo below, sharpened a little, but not treated at all for exposure, with iPhoto.

Banner