Leaderboard
728x15

Last night in Madrid

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo effects images I found:


Last night in Madrid
photo effects
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
This was taken the last night I was in Madrid. My friends decided to visit a gallery, but I preferred a place where I could take photos. This was again a scene like created for a HDR. The whole bottom part is very light, with the building and the base of the statue very bright. On the other side, the sky was dark, and the statue has no lights pointing to it. But with HDR I got both.

If you are interested in seeing the comparison between original shot and final hdr, check out this post on my blog blog.hdrshooter.net/2012/02/27/last-night-in-madrid/

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My Twitter - My facebook page - Google+

Banner