Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool my photos images:


My Ancestor
my photos
Image by Badly Drawn Dad
My great-great-great-great-great grandfather William Hey, 1736-1819. Sculptor: Sir Francis Chantrey.

This photo lasted for 3 weeks on the Guess Where UK? group. If I'd posted it to the Leeds group it would have gone in 3 minutes!


My Love
my photos
Image by Jennuine Captures
My husband's wedding band in The Five Love Languages book. This photo was maddening to take; this was a one-shot type of thing, as balancing that ring was a time-consuming and frustrating task! But alas, I got the photo I wanted. Happy Valentine's Day (tomorrow)!


My Bicycle
my photos
Image by tiexano
My bike hanging in the bicycle rack which is still featured in InterCitys, despite the anti-bike attitude of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
Picture taken with flash and long exposure time.

Back to "B3rlin B4sh"

Banner