Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Free Photo Software images

Large Rectangle

A few nice free photo software images I found:


marimite
free photo software
Image by Konstantin Leonov
Accidently found this stuff, made somewhere in june 2011.

Not much changed since that, just my desktop moved from xfce to openbox as well.

I use GIMP and ufraw to work with images (currently also use gphoto2 to fetch pics from camera)
mplayer or smplayer to watch movies
opera and firefox for browsing
geany for programming
deadbeef for music playback
transmission-gtk or rtorrent for torrents
xchat for irc
psi for jabber

mostly free opensource software with rare exclusion of opera. that's about all software i use often.

by the way, AKG headphones are great, i highly recommend them if you're looking for good headphones. just don't plug them like you see on this picture, with builtin sound cards :D use good source and amplifier.


Ripping Through the World
free photo software
Image by Stuck in Customs
Daily Photo - Ripping Through the World
I know everyone has their own various tastes for HDR, and mine is all over the map! Sometimes I really feel artsy and go crazy with one, like this car above. It's hard with awesome cars... because the reflectivity in HDR is so off the map.

I've been meaning to get to one of those high-end car shows and go crazy with my tripod. I've heard the Concours d'Elegance in Pebble Beach is really one of the best in the world... but maybe you all know of some other stellar car shows you can recommend?

New Video Tomorrow!
We posted a behind-the-scenes video a few days ago, and a new one is coming tomorrow. You can see previous ones on the Videos page.

Updated Woopra Video Review (Thanks London!)
I recently updated my Woopra Review, which is a cool real-time analytics tool for your website or blog. I recommend it! You can try it for free and be up and running in just 10 minutes after a visit to the Woopra site.


www.stuckincustoms.com

Banner