Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Book images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo book images:



Lots and Lots Of Tatty Books
photo book
Image by Rob Ellis'
I forgot to add a vignette to the last attempt, dont ask me how :L

Lit entirely by natural light

Exposure................0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperture..................f/1.8
Focal Length..........50 mm
ISO Speed..............400
Exposure Bias.......+0.3 EV (Upping the exposure slightly helps with the whole noise situation I find)

Lots of processing gone into this, this is what I can remember :)

High vibrance low saturation
Upped clarity
Added a black to light yellowy orange gradient map (sepia looking) and set opacity to ~80%
HDR toning, played around in that for a while to get the look I wanted
Some dodging and burning
vignette :)


Took this in an old antique shop in bempton, on the east coast of england, some interesting stuff in there, nothing for me, but interesting nonetheless ;)

Banner