Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Picture Frame images

Large Rectangle

Some cool picture frame images:


Raspberry Pi and Parrot DF3120 LCD picture frame
picture frame
Image by Nathan Chantrell
Using a Parrot DF3120 3.5" LCD picture frame as a display for the Raspberry Pi.

The picture frame is running a minifs Linux and SDLvncviewer to connect to the Pi.

The Pi is in a case from www.modmypi.com


063/365 Sometimes, I can't quite picture you anymore
picture frame
Image by Gibson Claire McGuire Regester
so right in fron of this barn, was a field of POISON IVY.....I walked through it.
I might die
this place was about 2 miles away, and I walked....until my neighbor drove by me and asked me if I was running away from home haha, then she drove me the rest of the way there.

I was a bittt freaked out when I was here because I was alll alone, besides the weird bird noises I heard. eeep!

gibsonselectric.tumblr.com/ follow me on tumblr!

hey hey hey! View On Black

Tumblr!
tweet tweet

Banner