Leaderboard
728x15

Male Femme Gender: Playing with girly spandex jeans and bare midriff | November 2009

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:


Male Femme Gender: Playing with girly spandex jeans and bare midriff | November 2009
fun with photos
Image by Jasper Gregory
The jeans are from Brazil. they are 4% spandex and they cost at a Latina clothing outlet. It took me months too figure out but a well fitting waist is essential with low rise jeans like these. With my boy ass, I need really tight and stretchy jeans otherwise they will not stay up. Most girl jeans are made like an ice-cream cone, super skinny legs and a lot of room for the ass. That will not stay up without ruining the look with a belt.
I call this a glam look, It is super body positive, and feminine without triggering transphobia.
The arm warmers are nice and warm. They were at H&M

----------------
Dec 04, 2009
I am sitting in The Tea Room. It is the most San Francisco-like spot in Petaluma. You would never know you were in the Egg Basket of The World. Petaluma has a proud place in the history of industrial agriculture.
---
But anyway… Take a look at my outfit photos. I want to discuss some hard fought lessons I had to learn in order to clothe my body as I wish. To take control of my body and how you interact with me.

As my imaginary audience you are a straight, feminine male who identifies more with women than men. Your body language and speech are feminine. People around you are always trying to push you into the identity category 'gay man' because your straight male femininity makes them uncomfortable.
Lately it has become harder and harder to put up the act of straight masculine identity. You are not 'Straight Man', that much is clear. But what are you? Are you Transgender? Are you a women? You might've heard genderqueer? But what is that anyway? Since you are not a hip young lesbian your chances of running into a genderqueer is about 0.00001%. You, my boy, are royally fucked! You are on your own. You are taking up anchor. The sirens of the different identity categories are singing to you.
So anyway here is some advice I wish I had gotten.
# Congratulations! You are not a man, but this does not make you a woman. You have been socialized as a man and it is a long process to learn the social roles of woman, and to find women who will let you practice.
# There are an infinite number of socio-cultural roles. A gender is just a role which is constrained to a single sex.
# Decouple your sex (male/female) from your social gender (man/woman, masculine/feminine). Explore unisex genders and feminine genders.
# Stop wearing 'Straight Man' gang colors. Cast off the browns and blacks.
# Learn how to deploy Feminine Markers . You need to become an expert at fashion. You need to learn to upset gender expectations to the exact degree you wish.



having fun with giro
fun with photos
Image by kenjipunzalan {http://www.kenginapunzalan.com}
CFC Leaders Conference

Middle East Conference is finally over. Today another teaching which was the Leaders Conference, we were asked to attend the conference which was held at the Seraphic Hall at the parish compound. I thought it was only till four that afternoon but it ended around seven that evening.

Taken: 28 November 2009
Photo: Kenji Punzalan

Banner