Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo To Poster images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo to poster images I found:



Project 365 Day 12: Shameless Self Promotion
photo to poster
Image by Greg McMullin
12-01-10 Nothing special today. Well nothing special to you, its pretty special to me! I was heading down to Jacobs in Sheffield City centre when I passed by The Plug box office and spotted this poster in the window. That's my band! Woo! We have a gig coming up on the 19th of March and we are on the posters! Yay! Its always nice to see your name in lights. Anyway I thought I would snap a quick shot and use it as my photo for today. I fixed the perspective of the shot using PTLens a very powerful tool for fixing lens distortion and perspectives. Then just fixed curves and levels in Lightroom.

Manual Page Read: page 79 - Using the flash. After last night's comedy diffuser I thought I would brush up a little.

Images Viewed: So nearly made it to that Robert Mapplethorpe exhibition but didn't! Epic fail on my behalf. Instead I had a look at some of the other 365ers on flickr. These two stood out.

Other Inspiration: I had an exam today in "Data Storage". It was just a phase test worth 30% of the module but I got a respectable 73%. I am happy with that, still on course for a First (crosses fingers).

On Twitter.

My 365 blog - greg365.mcmull.in

Banner