Leaderboard
728x15

Sandstone and Light Gallery Hang 4

Large Rectangle

Check out these image galleries images:


Sandstone and Light Gallery Hang 4
image galleries
Image by Camerons Personal Page
Some shots from my July 2011 First Friday gallery show ‘Sandstone and Light’, presented at The Box Office Gallery here in Las Vegas. It is SUCH an incredible honor to be able to present my work in this way, and I am again deeply humbled by everyone’s kind words and support. Thank you to all who came out! I’m also proud because to me this is what it’s all about, showing the work to a receptive audience.
God willing I will be doing another big show this fall with some smaller productions in between. Thanks again everyone for you support, help, promotion, and kind words!
This was more fun than one man should be allowed to have, what a blast this is!

Banner