Leaderboard
728x15

Cross(ing) processed

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo processing images:


Cross(ing) processed
photo processing
Image by .m for matthijs
Fujifilm 100 slide film cross processed and colour corrected in Photoshop


Cross Processing Myths RIP
photo processing
Image by Metrix X
For a Blog entry same negative 2 different scanners (one lab and 3 off my V500).

The rest of my cross processed work on flickr

The 2 myths I will be talking about is that cross processing E6 slide film in standard
C41 colour negative gives unpredictable hence random results. Hence the popularity with lomography crowd. Before you stop me I know plenty of people that take wonderful dreamy shots with lomo and other toy camera but none of them rely on random luck it's skill and artistic ability. Second lesser myth is that it is better to over expose expired slide film when you cross process.

My blog posting on the subject


Banner