Leaderboard
728x15

My published photos in the first "TH&P Magazine" of 2013

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo magazine images:


My published photos in the first "TH&P Magazine" of 2013
photo magazine
Image by Robbie Veldwijk
These (and some other photo's), are published in the first "TH&P Magazine" of 2013.

You can see the magazine here: ceu.editoo.nl/flip/?publication=5323i40

More information about TH&P you can find here: www.thp.nl


Fearless: 11 of 31
photo magazine
Image by Jef Harris
The Fearless shoot was my chance to really plan a shoot unique to my creative relationship with Alexandra Rodionova. The goal was to compare fashion of today with fashion and photography of around the time I was born, (1967). I used two full issues of Andy Warhol's original Interview Magazine for the background. It was a tough choice cutting up those magazines. These are really rare and really expensive. But if I wasn't going to put everything I had into this it just wouldn't be worth doing. This was one of those shoots were everything came together. The hair, (Mark), the makeup, (Caroline), the outfit, the background, the lighting, everything.

Model: Alexandra Rodionova
www.alexandrarodionova.net


Birthday Presents!!!
photo magazine
Image by Lou Tamposi
I got a few books, two magazines, and KATAMARI DAMACY! If everything I've heard is true, then the game should be awesome. I'm having a tough time on the second star though. 1 meter in 10 minutes. I need to practice. hehe :)

Banner