Leaderboard
728x15

_DSC0663.jpg

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo blog images:


_DSC0663.jpg
photo blog
Image by sundow.moonkiss
blog.yam.com/sundow/article/13123354


'Seaside Port', Italy, Cinque Terre, Vernazza
photo blog
Image by WanderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com)
Portfolio | Travel Blog | Tumblr | Youtube |Contact Me
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.

When my good friend Josh found out I was traveling through Italy he contacted me immediately. Josh is obsessed with the Italian lifestyle and rightfully so. He insisted on putting me in contact with a good friend of his in Cinque Terre who helped me find the right accommodations and restaurants. I didn't know much about the area but after spending a few days there, I can see why Josh is such a fan. Cinque Terre, in Italian means 'the five lands'. It's one of the more picturesque areas of Italy. Multiple towns, medieval in nature are built like terraces overlooking the ocean on the rugged, steep coastline. Paths, trains and boats connect these colorful villages and most are without any automobile traffic. They're a perfect place to enjoy a drink by the ocean, hike the coastal vineyards, or kick back seaside and enjoy the sun for the afternoon.

Banner