Leaderboard
728x15

magnolias against the sky [Explored!]

Large Rectangle

Check out these love image images:


magnolias against the sky [Explored!]
love image
Image by Shandi-lee
thank you for Explore! May 6, 2013 #285

beautiful magnolia trees are in bloom here! They don't stay long, their petals fall so quickly, so I did my best to capture this one today!

♡ tumblr
♡ twitter @shandilee
♡ facebook page (personal)
♡ instagram @shandileee

view in lightbox

♥ ♥ ♥ yes, you may use this photo! Please read on:
It is under the Creative Commons license: Attribution, Noncommercial, No Derivative Works. This means if you credit me as the author, (*link* back to this image and my name Shandi-lee Cox), use it for personal reason, (not commercial), and do not edit or alter this photo in anyway (no cropping or adding text etc.) you may use my image however you'd like. If you wish to use any of my images commercially or to modify the image you will need my permission. You may request this via flickr mail e-mail shandilee@live.ca, or contacting me on one of the social media platforms I've listen above. Otherwise, you don't have to let me know you're using my image correctly, although I love hearing from you!. Thank you so much!


Dragonfly (Damselfly) in Rest
love image
Image by Vincent_AF
Must View LARGE On Black


Feel free to use this image in a non-commercial manner! I only ask you to link back to my flickr account or my website www.archetypefotografie.nl/ Thanks!

If you wanna follow me on Twitter -> twitter.com/AF_Photography

Critique is very welcome, even if it's negative ;-)

Banner