Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Images photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo images images:


~ solitude ~
photo images
Image by ViaMoi
Female Mallard sunset duck flap

I loaded this a few days back and have looked at it every single time I view my own Stream. Totally private, not even family saw this one. I've just posted to many bird shots lately.

She was the only duck at the pond and must have seen the other ducks in the past greet me with a flap, so she gave it a try.
~ A quick hello from this little girlie duck.~ send to any one of your friends here.

(I've been gathering and connecting networks for the past few days so when I FAVE a shot or do something significant here on Flickr, it's sent to all other networks like Twitter, Facebook, FriendFeed, MySpace.... and more.
It's kind of like SWINE FLU, for images....*sorry H1N1, very contagious and I'm trying to promote Flickr members to the world with listing in all platforms simultaneously,. Tricky, but possible.)


Greets from Ottawa, Canada to all Flickr friends of the World.

Banner