Leaderboard
728x15

Waterscape_Background 14

Large Rectangle

A few nice change background image images I found:


Waterscape_Background 14
change background image
Image by ~Brenda-Starr~
This image is free to use in your creative works.
Please do not redistribute or make small changes and claim it as your own.

Please provide credit via a link under your work back to this image or to my account where possible.

I would love to see how you use this image, so please leave me a link or a small copy in my comment box below.

Thank you,
Brenda.


I belong to this set - ~Backgrounds~


Entering the Forest Alone
change background image
Image by Stuck in Customs
All Prints Going Offline - Going Dark
We are changing the way we handle prints here. In the past, we have done what everyone else does, which is dump a ton of prints into an online printing service. I'm not convinced that's the best way thing for our customers. We are going to do something different and bold, and we are launching in a few days. I think it will be much more meaningful for fans, collectors, and everyone in between.

For now, we are taking all printing options offline. Stay tuned for Friday for the big announcement!

Photoblog Awards - Come Vote
Thanks for all the votes already! There are just a few days left, so now is the perfect time to vote. If you do enjoy the images here and think the world should know, then I would certainly appreciate it!

Daily Photo - Entering The Forest Alone
It's not often I use a zoom lens to do landscape photography, since the conditions have to be just right (at least, for me). You do get this strange thing called "compression", which will be a new concept for people that come here not familiar with photography techniques. Maybe you have seen this in horror movies... You know, someone gets some shocking news, and then the camera does this strange thing where it pulls out and the background flexes while the actor remains still. Well, compression is kind like that, but not really. But it can bring things in the far distance "forward" to appear bigger than they really are, as is the case with the distant blue forest in this shot from Yellowstone.

Believe it or not, I was so exhausted after I took this shot, I pulled over and slept for two hours in the backseat. There is nothing worse than waking up, groggy in the backseat of a strange car, and a tripod jamming you in the small of the back.

Banner