Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Upload Image images

Large Rectangle

Some cool upload image images:


Chaotic Confusion
upload image
Image by michmutters
You can feel the calm.
It's just out of your reach.
You just have to get past
All the tangled lies of deceit.

**************
Edit Notes:
Taken with #procamera. Snapseed crop > saved. Snapseed Grunge filter > saved. Image blender in multiply mode > saved. Photofx Ultra Halo, Enhance and Sky filters > saved. Snapseed Details and Ambience.


Sunset On Cinderella's Kingdom
upload image
Image by Express Monorail
I can't believe it's been over a month since I've uploaded a picture! Time flies... My intention was to post one a week from the December trip, but I haven't done a very good job with that.

This shot is one that I've envisioned for quite some time, just never have been in the right place at the right time. Compositional wise I still don't feel like I totally nailed it. That and the sky could have been a little better I think.

Mostly processed in Dynamic Photo HDR. This is three handheld exposures, which is why there is some blur in the trees on the right. One of the caveats of HDR I suppose. Some slight cloning / clean-up in Paintshop.
___________________________________________________________________

Cinderella Castle, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!


Henry Holiday's Snark: Comparisons
upload image
Image by Bonnetmaker
Some comparisons which I made between Henry Holiday's illustrations to Lewis Carroll's The Hunting of the Snark and other images.

Copyright: These image comparisons have been compiled in the years 2009 and 2010, using images which are at least older than 130 years. As for the level of originality of this image uploaded to Flickr: It is the combination of images which generates significantly new information about a well known poem in British literature. Since 1876 this is the first time that for illustrations by Henry Holiday to Lewis Carroll's The Hunting of the Snark pictorial quotes from other paintings, prints and photos can be shown with a high level of confidence. (Sorry for bragging. But I need to make clear, that this is something really new and that I didn't just upload copied material to Flickr.)

Banner