Leaderboard
728x15

Tucson Totemic

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo sizes images:


Tucson Totemic
photo sizes
Image by cobalt123
Power lines and pylons at sunset, east of Tucson, Arizona on Houghton Road at the I-10 exit at sunset. This image does not do justice in the medium size - see the large or largest view for the composition featuring the line play.


Goodbye Bishan Park - Singapore 5
photo sizes
Image by neilalderney123
I am leaving Singapore for good on a couple of days. I have spent many hours in Bishan Park, and today I spent some time near Sunset there, for the last time.
On Saturday afternoons fishermen descend on the lakes in droves.
The way the setting sun illuminated the trees was really impressive here. If you look at the full size image you can see the way the bracketed images have captured this guy's casting action ;-)
note: I may not get a chance to comment on my friend's photos for a little while
'Goodbye Bishan Park - Singapore 5' On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]
Please look at my Interestingness page

Banner