Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Gifts photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo gifts images I found:


2009 / A Christmas Gift / From my good friend Benita / Nathaniel
photo gifts
Image by smiling_stingray
The gift is a Nigerian wood carving of a cyclist carring a bundle on his bike. It's next to my photo for comparison. She says it resembles me. MMM Black man riding a bike, I'm not seeing it ;)


Christmas Gifts
photo gifts
Image by meg's my name
Thanks for putting the great idea in my head, Diana.

I'm going to make a bunch of washcloths with organic cotton and gift locally handmade soap, organic chocolates and organic teas. Super easy to make and the quick knit makes me feel satisfied!

A couple people will get embroidered tea towels instead of the washcloths. Hooray for getting a head start!


2009 Class Gift Announcement 4
photo gifts
Image by pennstatenews
Class gift committee members Jill Caffrey, left, and Jenny Georges unveil a photo of the bell in its present location in the Old Main tower.

Banner