Leaderboard
728x15

magazine cover!

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo magazine images:


magazine cover!
photo magazine
Image by THEMACGIRL*
Back in March while I was out of town, I received a message on flickr from someone associated with Food Network magazine. They were asking for a larger photo of one of my photos to publish in a future issue. I didn't have my external hard drive with me and the deadline was going to be before I got back so I ignored this message. I had forgotten about that until I was browsing through Food Network's June '11 issue... and there was my photo!!

What's funny is I bought this magazine a few weeks back not even thinking about that message I received. Even though it's a small photo it's still exciting nonetheless and I even have a wee credit on the right side of the page!


My Photo published in European HOG Tales Magazine
photo magazine
Image by DanieVDM
Published in Summer 2007 edition


http://www.akamagazine.blogspot.com/
photo magazine
Image by A.Moltini
Han publicado unas fotos mías en esta nueva revista llamada Aka Magazine. Aquí la pueden descargar :

www.akamagazine.blogspot.com/

esta muy buena, ahi pueden ver el trabajo de varios artistas uruguayos interesantes.

Banner