Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Canvas photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo canvas images I found:



Looking back
photo canvas
Image by Ujwala Prabhu
Title : “Looking back”
Series : On the road to Ashulia
Size : 20” by 36”
Medium : Mixed media on canvas
Price: currently not for sale

The teasing, taunting and sometimes worse that women have to endure while on the roads is a reality in quite a few cities in our world today. I blame cinema and fear of violence for this increase in harassment.

Say No to crimes against women.

This series is inspired by a visit to Ashulia with a couple of friends. Anil Advani captured some great moments on camera, and has generously allowed me to use these images as references. One year and a lot of work later, these people have developed personalities in my imagination and I feel I know them well.

Banner