Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Sharing images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo sharing images:


Found wedding photos!
photo sharing
Image by John Carleton
I bought the Hasselblad on eBay from a pawn shop in San Francisco. When I got it, I found an exposed but undeveloped roll of kodak portra 400vc inside! Please help me locate the people in these photos. I'm sure they'd love to have them. The rest are over on my tumblr.

Feel free to share this or the tumblr post on facebook, etc. I'll post an update if I find the happy couple!


Craigmillar Festival Holiday Cottage
photo sharing
Image by Andrew Niddrie
This photo is officially part of Happy Postcards to celebrate World Community Arts Day 17/02/08.

You are invited to the flickr World Community Arts Day Group.
www.flickr.com/groups_members.gne?id=33107331@N00

Share a photo and help celebrate the day

WORLD COMMUNITY ARTS DAYS 17/02/08
Arts as a catalyst for caring and sharing

www.communiversity.org.uk/worldcommunityartsday.htm


Chrysti's Textures -10
photo sharing
Image by ArtByChrysti
You have permission to use these textures freely when you incorporate them into yournon-profit artwork, please be sure to follow the terms below:

- Image must be altered/incorporated into your artwork in some way.

- Please credit/link to me when using my textures.

Copy & paste this code for an easy credit:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
<b>FREE Textures </b>provided by: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrysti/">Chrysti </a>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- If you wish to sell your images using these, please contact me for written permission first: note I will ask to see the finished work, and your use (print, article, etc) before granting permission.

Under NO circumstances may these textures be used for:

- CD collections that you sell, website stock that you offer, collage sheets or any other collection whether for profit, or not.

- Website backgrounds, sold, offered or used as an individual image. Link to my set if you wish to share these with others :-)

One last important note:

Only the images in my photostream with the terms of use clearly stated, and a CC license applied to them, are offered for your use. All other photos and artwork are off-limits for any downloading. I retain all copyrights to my work. Thanks!

If you use these, I'd love to see how! Feel free to leave a SMALL sized photo with it in my comments so I can visit easily!

Hope they inspire you & happy creating!

Thank You. Have a question? Just ask!

Banner