Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Christmas Cards images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo christmas cards images:



Holiday-Card-1
photo christmas cards
Image by Paul-W
This is the photo we used for our holiday card this year. There's also a black and white version that went better with some of the cards.


12.19.11
photo christmas cards
Image by colemama
Countdown to Christmas continues with seven Christmas cards....

Christmas cards use to be a favorite of mine - I would get organized and write individual notes to dozens of friends and family over the Thanksgiving holiday....and, when the Christmas letter became popular, I would hammer out a newsy rendition of the year to include in the card. Now, due to time and technology, I have cut back considerably and generally get out my few between Christmas and New Years...sans Christmas letter. So, if you are waiting for one from me...well, consider this forum and photo as holiday greetings!! ;) Naples, FL

Banner