Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these image images:


Sunchild
image
Image by Franco Rabazzo
Camera: Polaroid Image/spectra
Film: The Impossible Project - PZCool
Technique: kept release button pressed and then ejected into a dark bag and used an impossible frog tongue

Made today especially for Roidweek 2012 (as BTW all my pics for Roidweek are made on the day of posting - as I am on vacation and shooting anyway :).

Got inspired by the following picture by "The Gentleman Amateur" I saw in the Roidweek 2012 group yesterday:
flic.kr/p/cRD8pC
So I thought I'd give it a try today. Like the outcome...



Dominique in Silk Tunnel
image
Image by Lomo-Cam
Minolta Instant Pro
Image film (expired 03)

Model: Dominique Teresa Vyborny

From my session with Dom. We had her sit in her silk and spread it around her. I stuck my hand into the surrounding tube pointed my lens down and hoped.

m Sorry about the Pola frame. It was a weird scan.

Banner