Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Picture Collages photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool picture collages images:


Taking Off 3
picture collages
Image by Son of Groucho
At Skiathos Airport.

The "Taking Off" Collages record a plane taxiing up the runway at Skiathos Airport, which is right next to a road, turning, and taking off. You might wonder why there seems to be a gap between the two pictures in "Taking Off 3". I foolishly lined myself up right behind the plane (on the other side of a road) to capture the beautiful symmetry of the object. When the pilot put on full thrust I was almost blown off my feet by the hot blast and ended up running with my camera in the opposite direction to the plane! My hat was blown off and landed in the sea. I scrambled back to get the top picture in the collage. I felt a right idiot, I can tell you!

There were 2 young guys and a woman with me and exactly the same thing happened to them. It became apparent that this was not the first time a plane had blown them away like this. At least I was only stupid once!


Sept. 27: Walls
picture collages
Image by Spinstah
Finally got around to rearranging some of the pictures on my living room walls. I'd gotten some new ones, put up a shelving unit and rearranged the living room, so some of them were in weird spots. The arrangement on the top is over the futon & coffee table/knitting area, the second is over the mat where I stick my shoes, between the TV and my Ikea Rexbo unit.


Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


feb 14 07 - 36/365
picture collages
Image by erin is a star
Happy valentines! and the fact that I couldn't get a good picture!

Banner