Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Image Gallery images

Large Rectangle

A few nice image gallery images I found:


Couch Street Gallery, Portland
image gallery
Image by Visualist Images
Last week I was on an assignment in Portland Oregon to shoot a book cover for a new soon to be released novel "The Blue Light of Portland". (BTW, the book is very good. Watch for it.) The assignment basically consisted of: "Shoot a nondescript door in an alley in the Pearl district of Portland in the rain". Well, it was not raining & if there are any alleys in the Pearl district, I didn't find them. I did find some nondescript doors & with a bit of Photoshop magic the publisher & author seem to be pleased. While was on my quest for the perfect door to illustrate the "Blue Light" cover I ran across this door. I knew immediately that this was not the door I was looking for, but it was pretty interesting.
From my blog at: www.JohnRRogers.com

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.


The Printed Image 3 / Opening Reception, Juror and Purchase Awards and First Friday Artwalk
image gallery
Image by Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library
Patti Poe, Adult Services Supervisor at TSCPL in her Big Read QR Code t-shirt


Tip Of the Dome, St. Paul's Cathedral, London
image gallery
Image by Ian Muttoo

Banner