Leaderboard
728x15

20 Minute Parking

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo images images:


20 Minute Parking
photo images
Image by K.G.Photos
Took these ones at the hospital basically just to practice processing and some other things.

I like how you can kinda see the reflection from my front window in the sky. I did take this from my car by the way.

Photomatix

Topaz Adjust, DeNoise

Photoshop cs3

Do you have a Twitter or a Tumblr? Follow me!
Website This site is under construction
Tumblr
Twitter
FaceBook

45 Stunning HDR Images for Architecture Around the World
A photo of mine was featured here. Click To See

Please Check This Out
K&P Photography


Messy Pollen
photo images
Image by Property#1
View On Black

To all my Flickr friends and contacts thank-you for your continued support of my photos with your wonderful comments. It is really overwhelming to have so many people on a daily basis show their appreciation of my images.

Thank-you one and all !!!

Banner