Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Art photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo art images:


The Art of Facebook
photo art
Image by mkhmarketing
Please feel free to use this image under the creative commons license.

I created the graphic to drive traffic to my marketing blog as part of a buzz-building assignment for a graduate degree.

Please attribute, link, like and comment - mkhmarketing.wordpress.com

Help me explore the concept of online quid pro quo. You get great visual content and I get extra credit in my emerging media class. Or at least that's the cunning plan...

Also, if you have an idea for a custom graphic you need for your own blog or website, please share with me at mkhmktg@yahoo.com. I'll give it my best shot to create something for you.


Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennial 2012 / 越後妻有トリエンナーレ2012
photo art
Image by umezy12
camera+

Banner