Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Cat Image images

Large Rectangle

Check out these cat image images:


Loki stirred up on the cat tree
cat image
Image by jon_a_ross
Some images capturing a power struggle and worked up cats playing on the cat tree.

Loki, our gray cat, is the sister to Freya. A shy cat when people come over she is often forced to be the first cat to investigate new things in the house by Freya.


Hollywood Boonis or Another Freaking Cat picture
cat image
Image by Clint Gardner
He's a good model, generally, and gets lot of hits on my flicrk stream, so live with it.

On the whole, I'm not a big fan of this treatment. Those of you in the know will instantly recognize that I am at Lesson 17 in Scott Kelby's 7-Point System. While I understand how this kind of PhotoShopping can make some good images (not this one in particular, but I do like how the eyes turned out and the overall effect) I still think I prefer un-superfluosly PhotoShopped images. One of them being this. I really liked the image before I went to PhotoShop town on it. The only thing that entailed was adjusting some levels to get the balance right, etc. What went on after--well you will have to get the Kelby system to learn that.

Now, I'm not bitching about having learned the good skillz that I have from Kelby's system, I am just realizing what I won't do to images. In future, I refuse to flip landscapes into water reflections. I refuse to make images that could be instantly recognized as commercial. It is not my bag.

I, for one, don't really care to make my pictures "commercial" despite having sold some of them. How hypocritical is that, eh?


Dame Trot and Her Cat
cat image
Image by CircaSassy
Dame Trot and her cat published between 1849 and 1868. This image is in the PUBLIC DOMAIN. Attribution is not necessary. Source: www.archive.org/details/dametrothercat00londiala

Banner