Leaderboard
728x15

Christmas in the Summer

Large Rectangle

A few nice image upload images I found:


Christmas in the Summer
image upload
Image by Stuck in Customs
I finally got through editing some of my backlog... as you can see from this Christmas shot taken at the Driskill in Austin. I thought it was so cool, I just had to upload it today.. even though Christmas seems a bit far away! :)

See the large on on the blog at stuckincustoms.com/2008/05/17/christmas-in-the-summer/


let's splash!
image upload
Image by Dennis' Photography
Hey there,

Matthias Kleine inspired me to do this shot I created here.. I've seen a video how to do this and so I had to spend some money and time into this "project". After hours of crafting, broken glasses and trial and error for the perfect light I finally managed to creat this shot..
I've fixed the glass on the plate with silicon.. and when I started the last splash and lifted the plate the glass just got lose and fell down :D...
total result: Two broken glasses, a lot of whine-sirup mixture on the floor and slashed fingers.. uhm and maybe a nice photo !

I think I found a new way of photography I want to get into... probably there will be some more uploads in the next weeks.. I just love landscape photography, but I can't (!!!!) find new spots... -.-

So as always I really hope you like this shot :)

Have a nice weekend,
Dennis


P.S. I really recommend to view this in large, for better image quality!



Don't forget to meet me on 500px! And feel free to leave a comment


Nikon D700
Nikkor 85mm f1.8 AF-D


f/13
1/200 sec
ISO 200


Circ Polarizer

Strobist: Two Nikon SB28 right below the table at 1/8 power at 85mm, ISO200 and f/11

Processed with Lightroom 3 & Photoshop CS4


©Dennis Biederer


options
image upload
Image by swanksalot
Are these really my only two options?

(from photo.stamps.com/Store/image_upload/ )

Banner