Leaderboard
728x15

Golters Gift Set

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo gift images:


Golters Gift Set
photo gift
Image by engineroomblog
Yes, this does say 'Golters Gift Set' - 'Golters', not 'Golfers'. Arguably there's a missing apostrophe too. To see my original post, visit engineroomblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/photo-special-golters...


the wedding gift
photo gift
Image by digiyesica
As I sat on the stairs of the Parroquia of San Miguel Arcangel snapping photos left and right a wedding was taking place right behind me. This car, I assume was a wedding gift. As I sat here taking a photo of it suddenly I realized I was in the middle of the wedding! The bride and groom were making their way down the stairs where I nonchalantly sat photographing their wedding. oops!


college students holding a banner that reads Senior Class Gift 2013
photo gift
Image by pennstatenews
The 2013 Senior Class Gift Committee announced that the class has chosen to create a "We Are" sculpture on the University Park campus as it's gift to Penn State. The sculpture will include large, three-dimensional lettering that spells the iconic "We Are" and each letter will have the words of the Penn State Alma Mater inscribed in the original handwriting of Fred Lewis Pattee. To view more photos from the 2013 Class Gift announcement ceremony, click on the image above.

Banner