Leaderboard
728x15

The Glorious Church at Stanford

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo effects online images:


The Glorious Church at Stanford
photo effects online
Image by Stuck in Customs
A Full SmugMug review

Hey Flickr friends... don't hate me... I'll still post here too, BUT, I decided to start using SmugMug a lot more - see why at www.stuckincustoms.com/online-portfolio/


Daily Photo - The Glorious Church at Stanford

During our amazingly fun Stanford photowalk, our entire unit crashed into into the church like the Allies setting up barracks inside a French cathedral.

Right before we went in, as I climbed the stairs, one of the more nervous-types that was on the photowalk said, "Uhhh, I don't know if they will let us in because they are about to close." I said something to the effect of, "Who cares, we're going in anyway until they come tell us to leave!" And with that, we blew in through the front doors and spread out far and wide. I set up my camera and gave a little talk about my settings for the shot. I mentioned that in dark situations, you don't want your multiple exposures to all be 30 seconds. You need to widen your aperture and increase the ISO so that your all your exposures get finished, with the final one at 30 seconds. In this situation, I shot 5 exposures at 1 step increments with my 5 respective shutter speeds at 2 seconds, 4 s, 8s, 15s, and 30s.




Play: Photo Booth
photo effects online
Image by Ronald Heft
Play: I took this photo using my laptop's Photo Booth software and the mirror effect. I was just messing around with the different effects before taking the self photo, found this particuliar effect interesting, and decided to use it for the assignment.

I would not normally upload this photo online for sharing, but I did in this case. Normally this would just sit on my laptop for me to look at when I'm bored.

Banner