Leaderboard
728x15

Day 5, Project 365 - 10.25.09

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo software images:


Day 5, Project 365 - 10.25.09
photo software
Image by William Brawley
Stressed a bit.

I'm still trying to find that elusive job in journalism or media. So far it's been fruitless.

At my current job, today was pretty nice. Had fun interacting with all the guests.

Come home, have dinner...then the grandmother bangs and dislocates her elbow in her bathroom doorway and is now at the hospital with my parents. Sigh. Stressful and worrisome. She should be fine though. Lots of waiting in the ER. She's having to be anesthetized and have her elbow popped back into place, which is obviously the proper medical name for this procedure.

Meanwhile, I'm looking after the dog and staying by the phone.

Brighter days ahead. And I was going to say look for some bright sunny photos in the next few days, but it looks like rain is headed my way again…so maybe not.

EDIT: accidentally selected Replace for this photo by mistake. meant to do it for another photo. stupid browser tabs and forgetting which photo is selected! Original photo put back properly.


Bigelow Covered Bridge
photo software
Image by Stephen A. Wolfe
My friend Scott suggested a black & white version, so here it is. Great idea!


Sharon Woods Sunset
photo software
Image by Stephen A. Wolfe

Banner