Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Websites photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo websites images:


Apple's a lying ass.
photo websites
Image by
It states specifically on apple's website that all MacBook pros can drive the 30 inch Apple Cinema Display. Well, I beg to differ.

The above photo shows what happens when I connect the aforementioned expensive as hell pieces of equipment. I've probably wasted 3-6 hours on this already wiping ram, installing updates, arguing on the phone, even taking my laptop into the apple store. All they said was that it's a known issue and are working on a fix. Kiss my ass and gimme my money back.

*update:
After talking to Apple's technical support line [for 2.5 hours] the conclusion that this is a problem that has never been seen before, and no one knows what it is was reached. Great, just my luck that I get the freakish guinea pig technical problem.

*resolution:
The MBP came back. According to the little invoice that comes with it the technicians replaced the motherboard. It now operates properly with the monitor.


Vieux Nice
photo websites
Image by spencer77
Used by French website www.weloveprovence.fr/en/Alpes-Maritimes/Nice/picture-479...
This picture is available to use for free, under the creative commons licence. All I ask is that I'm given a photo credit & a courtesy email to let me know how it's being used.


Yosemite Falls
photo websites
Image by Visualist Images
Austin Photographer John R. Rogers shot this photograph. Check out the website JohnRRogers.com for more information & please make a comment .

I have been going through a bunch of my old photos and ran across this photograph that I took back in 2005 with my first digital camera. It was a 3 megapixel Canon point & shoot. When I first 'discovered' the old image I liked the photograph, but was a bit concerned with it's lack of resolution. Then I had the thought of "Well, let's take it into Topaz Adjust and smooth it out a bit". Of course, it still does not have a lot of detail, (actually even less than before) but with the painterly effect, you don't really need the detail and you end up with what I would consider a very pleasing photograph. Your thoughts?

From my blog at: www.JohnRRogers.com

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.

Banner