Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Change Background Image photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool change background image images:


Orange Hibiscus
change background image
Image by Bill Gracey
I put this on a tabletop and used a fluorescent studio light from the side and a black background behind it. I took four manual exposures, with only the focus changing in each one, and then combined them in Photoshop CS4. I've seen this technique referred to as "focus stacking". It certainly provides more depth of field than the lens is capable of in a single shot.

To see more images on which I've used this technique, please see my Maximum Depth of Field set. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157624044378381/


Premade_17
change background image
Image by ~Brenda-Starr~
This image is free to use in your creative works.

Please do not redistribute or make small changes and claim it as your own.

Please provide credit via a link under your work back to this image or to my account where possible.

I would love to see how you use my image, so please leave me a link or a small copy in my comment box below.

Thank you,
Brenda.

I belong to this set - ~Pre-made~

If you are looking for more stock images or texture please check out my group pool at
"Brenda's Stock Resources".

Banner