Leaderboard
728x15

Didn't your mother tell you - don't sing with your mouth full

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload image images I found:


Didn't your mother tell you - don't sing with your mouth full
upload image
Image by foxypar4
The last image from the two families of sparrows that spent the spring nesting in the gutters of my house. Hopefully they will be returning soon when food becomes short in the local fields!

I am upgrading my broadband connectivity today - I am waiting for a brand new state of the art wireless and bluetooth modem that enables me to make phone calls from my landline and mobile phone over the net, upload images from my mobile and even check Flickr from my laptop in bed!
If all goes well I should be back up and running this evening.

Made Explore 18th September 2007 # 431

Banner