Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Buy Photo photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice buy photo images I found:



Luddite's delight
buy photo
Image by simonov
I bought this REI-branded pack, on sale, at REI in 1982. It was probably made for REI by Kelty, and seems modeled after the Kelty Tioga of the day. External frame packs are largely obsolescent now, but I find I still prefer them. I bought a large internal frame Gregory this year, and have been pretty disappointed with it. I am thinking of selling it and trying a big Osprey pack, and if that one doesn't please me any more than the Gregory, I'll get rid of it as well and stick with this old external frame. There's nothing wrong with it, though it would benefit from a bigger, more comfortable hip belt.

For the most part, I have been packing it the same way since I first acquired it. I am a creature of habit and my pack loading habits make stuff easy to find.


drought relief
buy photo
Image by looseends
Having bought only 2 or 3 skeins of yarn since mid-summer, I was thrilled to buy yarn this weekend at Purl Diva.

Mind you, I am not in any danger of running out of yarn. I estimate that current supplies would last until well into 2010 (especially with my penchant for using every last bit of yarn).

I bought some of the best value yarn out there.... Cascade Eco-Wool. The cream is for another Hemlock Ring and the dark brown is for a Shalom Cardigan.

Banner