Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Heart Image photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these heart image images:


Where The Heart Begins To Beat
heart image
Image by Martin Gommel
I postprocess this photograph yesterday night.

As I opened the image this morning I thought : Oh no, there is just too much saturation. It looks like a cheesy image. But I decided to post it anyway because it is different.

Maybe someone likes it, if not, no problem ;)

As always though, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts – and do feel free to disagree ;-)


i heart b61
heart image
Image by empty streets
[unfortunately, we moved a little too slowly on this one. when we first saw this bus seat a few days ago, the "I &heart; B61" was done in yellow tape or paint. by today it had all been peeled off. remnants of the yellow were still on the sidewalk.]


Sacred Heart of Jesus
heart image
Image by Ishmael F Ahab
Image of Jesus Christ holding His Sacred Heart located inside the Kalawar Church in Bangkok. Read more about this church on my blog.

Banner