Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Website images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo website images:


Look for the Spear, Austin Texas
photo website
Image by Visualist Images
If you like my photography, please make a comment & check out my website www.JohnRRogers.com for more information.

Austin Texas seems to have an ever changing skyline. I do a fair amount of Austin Stock photography sales so I am always looking for new images. Yesterday the clouds were looking interesting so I decided to do a little walking around downtown looking for photo opportunities. I parked my car on Congress Avenue (the main street in downtown Austin) and this wall was directly in front of me. I'm not sure why I had never noticed it before, but it was calling my name. I particularly like the juxtaposition of the 'spear like' Frost Bank building as though it's providing an alternate answer to the message on the building.

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.


Lake Perseverance Startrails (explored)
photo website
Image by Tim Swinson | http://timswinson.com
Website | 500px | Google+ | Facebook

I thought all was lost when the cord on my remote shutter decided to throw in the towel, but then I remembered I could tether my laptop to the camera and control the shutter with that. Almost didn't bring it.

30 minute exposure.
blog.kingbob.net/2011/10/02/lake-perseverance-standing-ar...

Also this is my first photo to be explored! Thank you to everyone who liked it.



photo website
Image by Bert Palmer
On my website here - Albert Palmer Photography - Somerset Engagement Photos - Somerset Engagement Photos

Banner