Leaderboard
728x15

Imperfect Heart ~ Soft Pink

Large Rectangle

A few nice heart image images I found:


Imperfect Heart ~ Soft Pink
heart image
Image by Texture Time
FREE to use under a Creative Commons Attribution license for both personal or commercial use.

If you use this texture please credit me ~ Evelyn Flint/Texture Time ~ and/or leave a link back to my Texture Time Photostream: www.flickr.com/photos/texturetime/ ~ thank you ♥

Please DO NOT resell my textures as they are, offer them for download on any other website or claim them to be your own ~ they still belong to me! But DO have lots of fun being creative with them ♥

Please feel free to leave a small image of your work or link in the comments box ~ I would love to see how you've used my texture.

Where you can find me: Getty Images | Evelyn Flint Photography | Evelyn Flint on Flickr


Character Valentines Heart
heart image
Image by One Way Stock
Feel free to use this image for your website or blog as long as you agree to the following -
You include photo credit with a clickable (hyperlinked) and do-follow link to -
One Way Stock

No Derivative Works - You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.


Chocolate box heart - 30/365
heart image
Image by findingthenow
Thin plastic chocolate box tray and candlelight were used to produce this image of a heart taken with my iphone. My post at Finding The Now

Banner