Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Processing photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo processing images I found:


Main Street #8 - Miami in Arizona
photo processing
Image by kevin dooley
Miami, Arizona is a mining town about an hour south east of Phoenix, just down the road from Superior we've just been.

Business is a bit slow there too.

Diana+ medium format camera with Fujifilm Velvia 120 film, cross-processed. Processing the E6 film in C41 chemicals produces this "negative" effect. No other effects added.


Kansas Morning
photo processing
Image by Garett Gabriel
During the winter I love to get out with the camera but I find I get out far less than I would like. I found that this is a good time to go back and look at some pictures I have taken over the last year and finish processing them. I have about 10K in my library so it's a blessing and keeps me occupied.

Banner