Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Picture Collage photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool picture collage images:


LP collage
picture collage
Image by sissi de kroon
I still have some records, (yes you know, those big black CD-s) from when I was a teenager. But they are collecting dust nowadays. So a made a collage to remember them by (Sweet memories from concerts and lazy houres of listening.) and I'm probably going to sell them.


[097/365] Fight for your rights
picture collage
Image by Lel4nd
“Whether there are innately female leadership styles... is not really the right question. It is more important to ask why there has been so little attention paid to women leaders over the years as well as why the styles of leading more often exhibited by women are particularly useful at this critical moment in history.”

Charlotte Bunch

===========================
THEME: words, words, words

I'm catching up with u all as much as I can. So I'm streaming now!

I had a busy week because I volunteered myself to be a part of the Women’s Conference. I took this collage at the art gallery that we had at women's conference. Anyways, It was a pretty interesting event and at the same time kind of awkward for me because there are times where I’ll be the only guy at the conference. Yep so awkward! Anyways the purpose of the event was pretty much to bring awareness of the Military build up that’s going to take place on Guam. A lot of informative stuff but I’m not completely too sure if I agree with them. I mean there are some topics that I can totally agree with them.

Overall I had a good week. You know, I've always wanted to do collage..maybe I should think about it more =)
===============================================

BTW this week is suicide prevention here on Guam. I original had a thought on doing photo about it since I’m a suicide survivor (I had a complicated and tough life). I regret not attending any sort of conferences or activities because of the women’s conference. My heart goes out to family and friends who had lose someone.

==============================

Not one my best dip but this will do for now. Posted on Dip-It-Thursday {Sept 17} : words, words, words


recent collection of instagram pictures.
picture collage
Image by clarkmaxwell

Banner