Leaderboard
728x15

2011 Holiday Card

Large Rectangle

Check out these christmas cards photo images:


2011 Holiday Card
christmas cards photo
Image by artvixn
Photo by Al Lin at Steamcon III.


Christmas Card 2011
christmas cards photo
Image by Big D2112
This is the photo I used for our 2011 Christmas card. It's a shot I had previsualized for months. Shot with a Nikon D90 with a Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 lens. Fired two SB600s off-camera through umbrellas to create the lighting. Minor adjustments in CS5.


Danbo plays with cards
christmas cards photo
Image by Chris J Bowley
Danbo got my cards out and had a play...

Apologies to my regular viewers, the internet in New Zealand is very slow and getting access to uploading my pictures is difficult! But do not worry I plan on getting photos uploaded at least once a week!

Banner