Leaderboard
728x15

Christmas letters

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo letters images I found:


Christmas letters
photo letters
Image by Moyan_Brenn
Christmas letters on the Christmas tree in the home of my aunty.

Visit my travel blog earthincolors.wordpress.com to see my best pics and read my travel stories

Follow me on TWITTER to stay updated with my future pictures!

.
**** COPYRIGHT AND CC INFORMATION ****

If you like and want to use my photos you can do it for free BUT first
you HAVE to read and respect my rules and policy reported in my profile page
Thanks


DSC_3093
photo letters
Image by archer10 (Dennis)
This building was built for the movie “A Scarlet Letter” that was filmed here. Shelburne, Nova Scotia, Canada


Letter from Acting Secretary of State Robert Bacon to U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom Whitelaw Reid (page 8 of 8)
photo letters
Image by The U.S. National Archives
Original Caption: Letter from Acting Secretary of State Robert Bacon to U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom Whitelaw Reid Discussing Postcards Regarding the Chicago Meatpacking Industry, 10/09/1907

U.S. National Archives’ Local Identifier: 9106

From:: Series: Numerical Files, compiled 08/1906 - 1910

Created By:: Department of State. (09/1789 - )

Production Date: 10/09/1907

Persistent URL: arcweb.archives.gov/arc/action/ExternalIdSearch?id=2657925

Repository: Archives II Reference Section (Civilian), National Archives at College Park, MD

For information about ordering reproductions of photographs held by the Still Picture Unit, visit: www.archives.gov/research/order/still-pictures.html

Reproductions may be ordered via an independent vendor. NARA maintains a list of vendors at www.archives.gov/research/order/vendors-photos-maps-dc.html



Access Restrictions: Unrestricted
Use Restrictions: Unrestricted

Banner