Leaderboard
728x15

Moonlight over Everest

Large Rectangle

Some cool family photo images:


Moonlight over Everest
family photo
Image by Stuck in Customs
If there is one thing that is almost as cool as being deep in the Himalayas, then it's being at Disneyland after dark near the Expedition Everest ride. This is probably one of my favorite rollercoasters, and I endeavored to stay here late one night to try to grab the moon in the right spot. The whole area is riddled with excellent little Buddhist offering temples, where you can submit fruits of offering in exchange for the blessing of not tossing your lunch right before the Yeti takes a swipe at your runaway train.

I also got a very nice Twitter message yesterday from a dad who was excited that his kids were getting him my Textures Tutorial for father's day. I thought that was kind of cool and I was flattered! Of course, that means he's going to have to use the techniques to make some memorable photos of his family... This is something that I always hear too... that I don't take enough photos of the family, but I do I do! But I don't think that the grandparents can ever be happy unless I have a webcam on them 24 hours a day like a non-stop grandchild Truman show.

from the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com


Family embrace while mesmerized by the golden sunset
family photo
Image by mikebaird
A beautiful family (Father, Mother, Children) scene, standing and enjoying each other's company in a touching embrace while totally mesmerized by the golden sunset on an exceptionally warm and calm November day on the Morro Strand State Beach on the Central California Coast 16 Nov. 2008. Michael "Mike" L. Baird, Canon 1D Mark III EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM handheld. View largest original for details.

Banner