Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Lighting photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo lighting images I found:


Lights @ Ultimate End of Summer Party
photo lighting
Image by Shandi-lee
<3 so!!! Dell held a private, win-to-get in contest which would be an awesome party and performances by great bands, and the reason why I entered...LIGHTS! There were different prizes you could work towards, and I of course being the massive Lights admirer that I am aimed for the grand prize of Stage Pass! It had only one winner, and I won it @_@!!! I got to hangout with Lights, and be side stage for her performance, and hangout again after! I'll post some photos in the comments of us, and for those of you who know about my previous meetings—I didn't cry this time haha :)!

view all my photos of Lights!

view in lightbox


♥♥♥ we should be friends ♥♥♥
tumblr ♡ twitter ♡ facebook

I'm not the GREATEST at concert photos, but I'm determined to get better, I must attend every Lights show, for "practice" ;)


♥♥♥ please don't steal n_n ♥♥♥

TUMBLR PEOPLE: CAN YOU JUST REBLOG FROM ME INSTEAD OF RE-POSTING? THANK YOU LOL CLICK HERE FOR MY TUMBLR THANK YOU :D


the mellow light
photo lighting
Image by Joel Bedford


Strokes of light
photo lighting
Image by Chris JL
London.
On Black, and Large

Banner