Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Image Editor images

Large Rectangle

A few nice image editor images I found:


OPML Editor Buttons
image editor
Image by Stephen Edgar - Netweb
Please see this post regarding this image.


Winter at the Japanese Gardens
image editor
Image by overseastom
The Japanese Gardens in Portland, Oregon were one of the first places I visited when I received my first ever truly decent camera, my trusty Nikon D3000 DSLR with the 18-55mm kit lens. Sadly, though it's wintertime in the picture, there's no snow. It's still an absolutely stunning garden which everyone should visit if they find themselves in Portland.

Panorama made with Microsoft ICE. I noticed a glitch with the program - if I let the program crop my image, when I saved it, it hadn't blended my image correctly. If i saved it without cropping, the blend was perfect and I just cropped it myself in post. Just a heads up in case you use ICE too :)

Banner