Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo On Canvas photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo on canvas images:



Bright Purple Orchids on Black
photo on canvas
Image by Roger Isabell


Photos on Display
photo on canvas
Image by dibytes
2011 - Day 48. Feb. 17, 2011.

My husband is an optometrist. He moved into a lovely new office a year and a half ago and we've been debating during this time about what kind of art to hang on the walls. He suggested I print some of my photos. Here's a snapshot of three of the ones I printed. I went with 'Peel n' Stick' Wall Decals from www.posterjack.ca. They're gorgeous! They're printed on a very heavy paper, matte like canvas, and stick to any surface. They can be easily repositioned over and over again. Perfect for a busy office, there are no nail holes in the wall, or protruding frames to jar or brush up against. There's already been a lot of positive feedback from staff and patients alike. It's like having my own gallery ;-) Thanks Bob!

Banner