Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Christmas Photo Card photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these christmas photo card images:


Hang Ten
christmas photo card
Image by KaleidoscopePhotos
25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 19

This picture was actually an accident. I was trying to get a picture of this ornament for my parents Christmas card on a black background. I shot it from the side, not thinking about the background When I reviewed the picture, I thought it looked cool. Kinda looks like Santa is riding a wave of Christmas light bokeh.


Christmas card
christmas photo card
Image by Karen V Bryan
If you use our photos, please link to the Europe a la Carte Travel Blog:
www.europealacarte.co.uk/blog/


Xmas Cards Swap
christmas photo card
Image by Chu❤
Glamorous Gabbi Sent me a mail sayin lets Swap Xmas cards :D I was clueless of what an Xmas card was So She gave me the idea of making a card and sending to friends :) !! I made 6! gave one to my sister (jojo) and sent 5 to the world :)
Thank you Gabbi :D You made me do something this year ^^~~
Minna ^^ Drop by Gabbi's Flickr and see how its so pretty and colorful! flickr.com/photos/7557516@N05/ ♥ ♥ ♥

Banner