Leaderboard
728x15

Arsenal 2.0

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload photos images I found:


Arsenal 2.0
upload photos
Image by Cristiano Betta
I uploaded a photo a while back showing of my new Nikon Arsenal. Unfortunattely the D50 I got then was broken and had to go back. I also didn't really like the D50 for numerous reasons (expect a blog post soon) so instead I got a D80.....

So here is a pic of my new Nikon Arsenal. I also switched the 50mm F1.8 for a 50mm F1.8D (expect a blog post about that too).


pandamonium in selfridges
upload photos
Image by estherase
Newbies only for the first 50 or so please...

- Taken at 2:40 PM on September 22, 2009 - uploaded by ShoZu


Folded and inverted turbidites at Millook Haven, Cornwall
upload photos
Image by Earthwatcher
Originally uploaded as a clue for this Guesswhere UK photo

www.flickr.com/photos/earthwatcher/3968273659/

An unusual view of the intensely folded turbidite sequence in the Crackington Formation (upper Carboniferous) at Millook Haven, north Cornwall.
The northward-dipping limbs of the folds e.g. the striped sequence in the lower left quadrant are the inverted (upside-down) limbs.

View large on black

Banner